Wanna Thank You Dad, For Everything That I Am Today
Wannathankyou/15th June, 2018
You don’t need a single special day to thank your first hero. Every day is Father’s day. Our lives would never be this easy if not for our dear fathers. But do we thank them enough?
Father’s day is just around the corner and here are the 20 sweet quotes to thank your father.
- Dad, thanks for always understanding the things that I said and even those that I never planned on telling you.
- Dad, I expected you to step into my shoes but not once did I think of stepping into yours. As life taught me it’s cruel lessons, I realize how much love for me, you have always had in store.
- Dad, you are someone to look up to no matter how tall I grow. Thank you for always having my back.
- Thank you, dad, for everything. Your heart is the masterpiece of nature.
- I am what I am because of your teachings at odd moments when you aren’t trying to teach me. Thank you, dad, for all the wisdom.
- Dad, Thanks for everything that you have done, you are to me what to earth is the sun.
- It is not possible to be a great father until a person becomes a great human being, and dad, you are both. Thanks for everything.
- I want to thank you for not granting me every single wish when I was small, otherwise, I would have never toughened up to become the strong person that I am today. Thanks, dad.
- When I was a child, I looked forward to every day because I knew it would always start with a morning hug and end with a good night tuck from you… no matter how naughty I had been. Thanks for everything dad.
- When I was young, I thought strength was all about lifting weights. But as I grew older, I understood that real strength is all about lifting the family through a tough phase of life, like you did. Thanks a lot, dad.
- Dad, you didn't tell me how to live; you lived, and let me watch you do it.
- Thank you dad, for being the best father in the world, for supporting me always and making me realize my strengths.
- I love how you take care of me. How you keep working to be a better man, even on days I fail to be a better person.
- Dad, I want to thank you for trusting my abilities and making me do my best. You are my inspiration.
- Thank you dad, for listening and caring, for giving and sharing, but especially for just being you.
- Thank you for molding me to be the person that I am today; my morals, character and anything decent about me I owe it to you.
- Thank you dad for giving me the greatest gift anyone could ever give another person, for believing in me.
- Like a fine wine or a vintage car, your value only increases over years. Thank you dad for being a treasure in my life.
- Dad, for all those times I left it unsaid, Thank you. Thanks for being there for me, for showing me the way, for being patient with me even when I made it difficult for you, for believing in me and encouraging me to dream and being such an inspiring presence in my life.
- Dad, thank you for teaching me things I would never have learned if you weren’t around.
- Dear papa, I wannathankyou for everything that you have done for me, for having my back, for believing in me and helping me focus on the right aspects of life.